Monday, June 8, 2009

Photos of Fabric Fun World Stage Dolls Exhibition 09


Huey Yiang (Know her from KLDW) , Sokkuan (I like her artwork very much) & me
Really happy to meet them during my show. Just like an unexpected gift.


Mike Moof ( One of the artist. We're holding his artwork which special design n made for the exhibition.) & me


Liwen ( My high school senior, she bring her friends to support, many thx to her) & me.


Dorothy ( One of the artist, super nice person ) & me.


Supporter ( One of the secondary school teacher. She was sick on that day, but still come and support. Thanks so much) & me

Appreciated for all the supporters and helper. Hope to see your next year.
More photos of Fabric Fun World Stage Dolls Exhibition 09 click the e-magazine & Fio/Facebook

Special thanks
Photographer: Limking
Photographer: Cyanwater

Friend's link
Photos from Hsalnat's


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

.